literatura Rioplatense

katti

Registered
I want to follow the course of 'Literatura Rioplatense' at UBA.
It is once a week on thursday from 14:00 to 17:00 from the 16th of may till the 10th of july.

The only problem might be (as was in the past) that there are not enough participants and that the course will be canceled.

I know that there are some reading groups on this forum, so who knows, maybe someone is interested in following this course as well.

Whoever might be interested :

Subscribe at El laboratorio de los idiomas, from 9 to 11th of may, to this 8 week course.

Just a reminder.... Need 3 more students or the class will be canceled. :cool:

That website is like internet c. 1999, how do I have to go to sign up?

PhilipDT said:
That website is like internet c. 1999, how do I have to go to sign up?

I am afraid you have to go there in person... Av 25 de mayo, 2 blocks from corrientes.

Probably a stupid question, but I can't find the information on the website you posted: is this a course for native/fluent speakers of Spanish? I'd love to take a course like this, but I haven't found anything yet for intermediate/advanced Spanish learners.

It is for students in Spanish. No native speakers, "español para extranjeros".

I went. I stood in line. I got told to go see someone else. I stood in a different line. Talked to someone who wasn't sure and told me to wait for someone else. Wrote down my name and number. Was told I'd be called.

All in all, a very Argentine experience.

Yes! that's how it works! Usually you have to add another line to pay and another one to show your payment :eek:

Yeah, I think they're still not sure if they'll have the class because I didn't have to sign up or pay.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Expat Life 17
Back