Little Rant

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
Thank you edenor for smashing the pavement outside my building into pieces, fumbling around down there and leaving a pile of dirt and rubble where once was a perfectly decent footpath. Marvellous. I look forward to the next heavy rain in order to properly enjoy your landscaping efforts.

Shameful, but sadly par for the course.

Thank you edenor for smashing the pavement outside my building into pieces, fumbling around down there and leaving a pile of dirt and rubble where once was a perfectly decent footpath. Marvellous. I look forward to the next heavy rain in order to properly enjoy your landscaping efforts.

Shameful, but sadly par for the course.

Don't speak too soon or you may be eating crow. Metrogas did the same in our street and broke a number of our front paving stones. I did my own little rain dance of fury and 2 days later when I returned from work I found our pavement fixed with the exact type of black paving stones...they had fixed our neighbours with new grey stones etc...quite amazing. Hold the faith..they may be in Easy picking out the correct shade and style of paving :rolleyes:

They did exactly that a couple of blocks from us, on Borges between Nicaragua and Plaza Serrano (several blocks). Don't remember when they did this (November??) but they never ever fixed it. They simply dumped mud into the the holes. Now you can't walk there any more. People walk in the streets among traffic.

They broke up our sidewalk a couple of years ago and replaced it the way it was, but that was then...

Over two years ago, Metrogas did the same thing right outside the front door of our building, removing the 2 or three paving stones leading up to the front step. They never replaced anything, it looks really shabby and now serves as a little patch of dirt for neighbourhood dogs to sh** on.

same around here - but at least the smell of gas in the street from the broken main has gone

enforcing the street code is the responsibility of the City Government

They broke mine to fit a new water main tap in Palermo but came and fixed the pavement again within 3 days. If they don't come you need to contact them to place a formal complaint. They are a lot better these days than they were.

Back