Living in Bs As

giladstern86

Registered
Hello every1 I'm Gilad, 23, from Israel, i just finished my big trip in South America few months ago and I'm thinking about moving to Bs As for few months or more, I don't know yet...anyway I have some questions and I hope that u can all help me...thanks in advance...

1. How hard is it 2 get a work permition?

2. I heard that getting a B.A is 5 years if I'll study in UBA, are there any places where I can get a B.A in something like 3 years like in my country?

3. How much it coast to rent an apartment in the centro for a month? i need only 1 room..or do u know any cheap hostel that i can stay at for long terms?

4. What is the average salary in Bs As and how difficult is to get a job?

5. How much money do u spend here every month?

6. What about health insurance how does it work?

muchas gracias

why fake? i just want to know some stuff that's all...I don't know any Israelies that can help me so i'm trying here...

I think Lee said that because you asked just about every question that many newcomers ask, usually not all at once like you did, and are all items that have a variety of answers, depending on who answers, and often cause arguments.

All of this information exists in the forum - do a little searching first. I think many (some?) of us are tired of answering the same questions over and over again from people who never seem to read the forum first :)

It is true that there's lots of information in the forum, but digging it out can be difficult. Or so it seems to someone with my very basic computer skills.

There's always the "search" function.

Or even use Google by typing in: site:baexpats.org <your search terms>
The "site:" term tells Google to search what you're looking for only within a specific site.

Who said it was easy? How much time does it take those of us who contribute our knowlege to write the same stuff every couple of days sometimes?

I didn't mean anything bad by what I said, but I've seen people posting new threads asking questions about the same things that were just answered, maybe an hour or so before. Of course, that's the extreme.

It's not easy for us either, to regurgitate the things we've learned here. ;)

diplomacy said:
There's always the "search" function.

Or even use Google by typing in: site:baexpats.org <your search terms>
The "site:" term tells Google to search what you're looking for only within a specific site.
Thanks, diplomacy, that's very helpful. I've been searching for single words, and too many threads popped up.

The think is that threads often get hijacked, so titles don't mean too much.

Back