Local Tourism Expenses $$ 50% Refund by Government...!

Rich One

Registered
From Infobae Previaje Subsidy of local Travel Expenses..!!

As of this Wednesday, the official Previaje page was enabled, where tourism expenses (hotels, tickets and other services) made until December 31 of this year in local destinations can be charged. In this way, a 50% refund is obtained that can then be used during the year 2021, also for tourist expenses in Argentina.

The official website clarifies that the plan provides that operations carried out until October 31, 2020 may consider contracting services for the entire year 2021, while contracting in November and December of this year only access the benefit provided that the provision is made from March 2021 onwards.

How does the program work?

To participate, you must enter and register on the page www.previaje.gob.ar, complete personal data, information about the trip to be made and upload the vouchers. The load must be made within a period of up to 30 days, from the date of purchase.

Reading the fine print seems less attractive to Me. After you purchase the tourism services in Argentina from an travel agency? you upload the receipts to de Previaje page. Fifty percent of the applicable value will be eventually? credited to an electronic wallet created for you. You can use this credit for further tourism purchases within Argentina from entities that accept this form of payment. ....?
Good luck

Those magnificent announcements are for suckers only.

Remember how the previous dollars «refounds» worked.
There were more trouble than solution and most of those cheap enough to seek a refund eventually desisted after realizing it would paint a fiscal bullseye on their backs.
Some didn't even qualify as per the small print, but found out too late....etc.

Just sayin'

Iz

Reading the fine print seems less attractive to Me. After you purchase the tourism services in Argentina from an travel agency? you upload the receipts to de Previaje page. Fifty percent of the applicable value will be eventually? credited to an electronic wallet created for you. You can use this credit for further tourism purchases within Argentina from entities that accept this form of payment. ....?
Good luck
yeah, that sounds like a bunch of NOPE to me. does anyone believe the government can create a functional system like this??

a good friend used this service last year and DID get 50percent back from 3 trips. i plan to try it this year. registration should start in October. /previaje.gob.ar

a good friend used this service last year and DID get 50percent back from 3 trips. i plan to try it this year. registration should start in October. /previaje.gob.ar
Was told by an Argentina friend of mine that it expired this year. I surely could be wrong but before planning on getting that refund, check it out thoroughly.

yes last year's expired, but they have started again with enrollment now open to venders. us participants can sign up sometime in august my same friend told me.

Back