Lollapalooza Argentina 2020 Lineup - March 27-29

very conservative. nobody I want to see, and I see a lot of live music. Guns and Roses? Serio? Their fans are like 50 years old now.

Los Fabulosos Cadillacs are from 1985. They did have a big hit in 1994, but they are now in their 50s. I guess Lollapalooza is trying for the late middle aged small town demographic.

Los Fabulosos Cadillacs are from 1985. They did have a big hit in 1994, but they are now in their 50s. I guess Lollapalooza is trying for the late middle aged small town demographic.

Although I fully agree that the band is a bit dated, I do remember them having a few hits into the late 90s, such as “Vos sabés.” Vicentico as a soloist also had a few hits in the 2000s (“Culpable,” “Los caminos de la vida”). As someone in his mid-30s I’d definitely go to one or their concerts, but someone younger than 30 probably wouldn’t.

Ya, I mean it's not looking good, I'm just trying to hold out some hope is all... ;-(

As someone in his mid 60s, they are definitely too dated for me. Although there are older bands I would go see- Los Brujos, for example. But many of my younger argentine musician friends, who have played Lollapolloza in past years, seem absent this year- the whole electro-folklorica scene, as well as electronic music, and the more cumbia/electronic end of things.

Back