Lollapalooza

niamhh

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm trying to buy tickets to Lollapalooza from Ireland.
We land in Buenos Aires a couple of days before.
I'm trying to buy tickets online and having some trouble. When I go through the links on the website it asks for numero de documento which we do not have.
The website states the following:
  1. How can I buy tickets from abroad?
    You have to register at the ticketera, and put an address from Argentina as a reference. Then you have to select the option "Remove points of sale".
I'm not sure what 'the ticketera' is? Can anyone help?

Good luck with that, but if I can offer just a little advice; you can send your passport number as numero de document. That is what I always use when asked, but I have always failed to get into the big concerts, usually you have to be registered with one of the telephone companies.

Do you know anyone in B.A? Sounds like it would be much easier to send them the money and have the person buy the tickets for you locally, then give them to you when you arrive.

Good luck with that, but if I can offer just a little advice; you can send your passport number as numero de document. That is what I always use when asked, but I have always failed to get into the big concerts, usually you have to be registered with one of the telephone companies.
Oh really? That doesn't sound too reassuring.I guess all we can do is try! Strange that you have to be registered with a telephone company.

Do you know anyone in B.A? Sounds like it would be much easier to send them the money and have the person buy the tickets for you locally, then give them to you when you arrive.
Yea, that would be 110% easier, unfortunately not though! We're moving over at the end of March and decided the concert would be the perfect way to kick things off!
Hopefully the passport works!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
London2Baires Expat Life 2
camel Culture 7
scotttswan Culture 3
Back