Long Way Up

I fear for the world with electric motorcycles.

These things were meant to be loud, noisy, exhaust making contraptions in the hand of the devil's children!

Artwork in the hands of rebels!

I fear for the world with electric motorcycles.

These things were meant to be loud, noisy, exhaust making contraptions in the hand of the devil's children!

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about how quietly they drive. I like the ability to hear them coming on the road so I don't accidentally cause them harm if I don't see them.

Seems like a rough start having started their journey on electric vehicles in the desolate Patagonia roads and smaller towns with spotty electricity grids. Makes for a dramatic series.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about how quietly they drive. I like the ability to hear them coming on the road so I don't accidentally cause them harm if I don't see them.

Seems like a rough start having started their journey on electric vehicles in the desolate Patagonia roads and smaller towns with spotty electricity grids. Makes for a dramatic series.
As far as I know, in these cold weather places, batteries don't have the full, posted range or capacity.

Cold = Robs capacity.

Back