Longhorns In Ba?

kclane

Registered
Howdyyyy,

Former UT Austin alum here wanting to reach out and see if any Texas Exes are in Buenos Aires! Would love to meet some former Longhorns and connect!

Hook 'em

I am a longhorn-UT -6th street grad... but that was a longggg time ago..hahaha why you looking for people to watch UT sports with..... college football is hard to find down here!!

Howdyyyy,

Former UT Austin alum here wanting to reach out and see if any Texas Exes are in Buenos Aires! Would love to meet some former Longhorns and connect!

Hook 'em

Not to get too technical, but I doubt that you are a "FORMER" UT Austin alum. I'm betting that you're still a current alum.

Yes, there are a few of us here. But there's no former Texas Exes organization. The only one that used to be here was headed up by a guy who lives in the suburbs and rarely gets into the city. He's Argentine, but got an MBA in Austin. A few of us met up about 4 years ago just because the head of the Texas Exes in Austin happened to be passing through town after a hunting trip with some big wigs.

For starters, you should probably attend the 3rd Annual Charity Chili Cookoff coming up in mid-June.

Back