Looking for 2-3 ambientes in Villa Crespo

pitipur

Registered
I know its a long shot but found out Im getting kicked out of my apartment after 5 years so they can turn it into an airbnb (dont even get me started) and the rental market is a nightmare right now, so trying whatever I can. Hoping for a 3 ambientes in or around Villa Crespo if anyone knows of anything. Looking for long term and I have a garantia and a cat. Thanks :)

There seems to be a large number of apartments coming on the rental market everyday. The good deals rent on the first couple of days. You should be able to prove source of income equal 3x the monthly rent. If you haven't already, try Zonaprop and Mercadolibre. Zonaprop will email you a list of new listings daily. If you are not in a huge rush, you should be able to find something you like.

My Venuzula gf & me are looking to do long term rental first time.
What's all this garranty business? ... These insurance of rental you can buy on zona & ML.

My Venuzula gf & me are looking to do long term rental first time.
What's all this garranty business? ... These insurance of rental you can buy on zona & ML.
So, how does this all fit together with the exit plan you were talking about in September? Long term rentals are a lot more legal than short term lets so since your Venezuelan GF has no immigration issues, be prepared for her to be the document signatory.

So, how does this all fit together with the exit plan you were talking about in September? Long term rentals are a lot more legal than short term lets so since your Venezuelan GF has no immigration issues, be prepared for her to be the document signatory.
Huh?. 😕 That's not what I asked.🤔

Huh?. 😕 That's not what I asked.🤔

Maybe monkey king and his gf are going to make a contract for a long term rental and turn it into an Airbnb, and leave the country in the meantime?
Even though I'm joking, are there laws against that down here? Or just what's in your personal rental contract...

Maybe monkey king and his gf are going to make a contract for a long term rental and turn it into an Airbnb, and leave the country in the meantime?
Even though I'm joking, are there laws against that down here? Or just what's in your personal rental contract...
Subleting is a no-no in all rental contracts.

Back