Looking for 2 bedroom in Palermo Hollywood/Soho or Recoletta

Sleuth

Registered
I'm looking for a two bedroom apartment in Palermo Hollywood, Palermo Soho, or Recoletta for a 1 year lease starting May 1. I'd be willing to pay upfront in 6 month increments. I'd prefer a furnished aprtment, but would also look at unfornished based on price. Thanks.

hi

have you found anywhere yet, i may have the place for you, what are you looking to spend?

rick

HI SLEUTH! I just saw you' re looking for an ap. I am travelling to Berlin and leaving mine. It is in Palermo, really unique place. It has one main bedroom, living room and a lovely private terrace, internet, cable tv, it is fully furnished, new kitchen and bathroom, etc. If you wish to see it or receive some pictures let me know.

Hey lute,How long will your apartment be available? I am looking for a nice 1br apartment in Palermo now, for 3 months, possibly longer. Ken McKinney

Hi KEN The apartment is available and I am looking for someone to stay for at least three months or more.So it would be fine. This is my email [email protected], let me know if you want to receive some pics or visit the place so we can coordinate it.

Back