Looking for a babysitter + play dates?

Nelevp

Registered

Hi everyone,

I live now in BsAs for about 1,5 year and my baby was born here also..
She’s a 10 month's old little girl and I'm looking for someone (trustworthy) who like to do some babysitting once in a while.
Is there anyone who is available?

And are there any moms who have babies of about the same age who would like to meet up? I would like to organize some play dates with the children, but I’m quit new in that.

Thanks!!

Beso,

Nele

Hi Nele

I would be interested and available to babysit your little girl. I must say I haven't looked after such a young baby, but maybe we could meet first to discuss? I can't seem to PM you, so if you are interested let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you

Amy

Hi!
My name is Lonneke and I would love to babysit your daughter. I have experience with babysitting, young children as well. I am a 19 year old girl from Holland and I live in Buenos Aires (to learn some spanish). If you're interested we could always meet up first to get to know each other.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Lonneke Jansen

I have an almost 2 year old boy. I would also like somebody to watch him once in a while. I always thought it'd be nice to find somebody in the same boat and we could do a baby trade off, if I watch yours, you watch mine? I don't need a baby sitter very often, but I think it'd be nice to have somebody to call on when I want to go out once in a while. [email protected]

Hi Nele
I also have a 10 month old daughter and would love to meet up for a play date or two. There is also quite an active expat mummys group on face book. we meet up fairly reguluarly at different parks in the city and just chat and let the little ones eat each other toys etc. I can add you to the group, so if you are interested PM me.

I have a 7month old boy and would love to meet up. I am brand new to BA and looking to mingle w other mommies etc. :)

Hi there,
Play dates sound good to me. Being English speaking it is hard to meet others with little ones in the same boat. Count me and my two year old little girl in...
Julie.

Hi! I just moved back to Buenos Aires on Saturday. My father is from here and my mother is from the states, so I travel back and forth visiting family. I would love to meet up sometime if you still need a babysitter, I am pretty familiar with the neighborhoods in Buenos Aires and although I wouldn't say I am fluent, I do speak Castellano fairly well. I also have references from other expat families I have babysat for before!

Back