Looking for a decent and experienced architect for home renovation

Angienantonio

Registered
Hola my fellow expats!

just got the keys of newly purchased apartment in Buenos Aires.

Looking for recommendations of decent and experienced architect by reputation.

It will be a plus if any one could show examples of previous projects and let me know the budget and actual costs in the end.

Appreciate your attention and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hola my fellow expats!

It will be a plus if any one could show examples of previous projects and let me know the budget and actual costs in the end.

Hi, what area are you looking for? 'I'd have a recommendation for Zona Norte (around the Campana / Los Cardales area). Let me know if that's useful

Hi, what area are you looking for? 'I'd have a recommendation for Zona Norte (around the Campana / Los Cardales area). Let me know if that's useful
Hi Frank!

Appreciate for the recommendation! I am looking in CABA area. Thanks!

Hola my fellow expats!

Area of interest:
Buenos Aires (Capital Federal)

Luis +5491134247659

He has done several entire buildings for me that are tremendously successful high end Airbnbs, my own personal residence, a former Russian ambassadors residence in Zona Norte, a entire three floor bar/boliche in Palermo, among many other projects successfully planned and executed. He does much of the work himself and has access to all subcontractors and unlimited numbers of cheap laborers.

Luis +5491134247659

He has done several entire buildings for me that are tremendously successful high end Airbnbs, my own personal residence, a former Russian ambassadors residence in Zona Norte, a entire three floor bar/boliche in Palermo, among many other projects successfully planned and executed. He does much of the work himself and has access to all subcontractors and unlimited numbers of cheap laborers.
I want to hear more about these tremendously successful Airbnbs. Do dish…. Worth exploring investing in such a thing ?

My nephew Brian and his girlfriend Lara do this kind of jobs.
She is a certified UBA architect, and my nephew is months away from getting his diploma at the UBA.
Brian was born in California in 1992 and speaks some english. They both live here in CABA.
They are now finishing a big remodeling job in Floresta, and did an Ice Cream Parlor not too long
ago; and they were recently offered a job in Mercedes I think.

Last edited:
I want to hear more about these tremendously successful Airbnbs. Do dish…. Worth exploring investing in such a thing ?
I would not recommend someone get into the Airbnb game now; most of the market is saturated. A few years ago the cost to renovate and outfit real estate was only a fraction of what it costs today. Operating expenses (gas, electricity, internet, water, ABL, etc etc ) have gone way up.

Back