Looking For A Good Dentist Asap! (I'm In Pain!)

I need to have a molar pulled and have an implant put in.
Went to one of the dentists mentioned on this thread.
He wants to charge me $10.000 pesos for the whole thing.
Seems a bit pricey,...does anybody have recent prices regarding implants ???

Both visited in person, they have very decent reviews. Real professionals and pricing is reasonable. ARS 3,500 for corona.

http://www.doxadoctor.com/medicos/Aberastain-Ezequiel

http://www.doxadoctor.com/medicos/Colera-Martin-Luis

Thanks Serge,... do you have Obra Social... ???
I don't. And have to pay out of pocket.
AR$ 3.500 sounds very reasonable.

Dr Pelcman on Ave Santa Fe 3444 # 10 A 4821 3734 Drs Martin and Samuel Pelcman
Nancy

He does excellent work and speaks English. I think he used to practice in the States, or at least he's licensed to.

Depends if it's a nationally made implant or an imported one. The former don't last the latter usually cost around $1,000 to $1,200 US. That's actually quite affordable. I don't about in Europe but in the States an implant will cost you around $4,000 US.

I was quoted the same price just last week. I am not sure how it compares with the USA price.

I was quoted the same price just last week. I am not sure how it compares with the USA price.

Like I said earlier, it costs around $4,000 US and up. My friend in DC needs several done and couldn't believe how expensive they were so she might travel here.

Dr Pelcman is the one I went to see. He quoted me the AR$10.000 figure for the job.
When I was in NYC last november I saw my old dentist. He told me he could do it for U$D 3.500.
I'm not in pain or anything but want to take care of it before I get to that point.

If I'm doing my math right, dr. Pelcman's rate is a bargain in comparison to your ex new York dentist! And he does good work. To get a well done implant for that price...well that's some good about living in Argentina!

Thanks Serge,... do you have Obra Social... ???
I don't. And have to pay out of pocket.
AR$ 3.500 sounds very reasonable.

Nope, I don't. Just add an initial one-off fee of ARS 300. Both are very professional, very positive experience.

Back