Looking for a Guide (and will to pay)

reiver

Registered
Hello All,

I'm arriving in Buenos Aires on this Monday the 9th.

I'm looking for a guide to show me some basic stuff when I get there. Like where the restaurants are. Where the supermarket is. Where to get your clothes washed.

I'd even be willing to pay for it.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

(I'm staying in Recoleta in Buenos Aires.)

I can suggest a friend of mine who does what she calls "the anti-tour"...normally it is a city tour and she really gives you a feel for the place.
However, I think she would be able to give you any kind of info or tour you need. I think she is in Cordoba until Tuesday. Go to her website www.anti-tour.com.ar
She goes by Macu. She is excellent. Knows the city very well, she is bright and energetic.
Good Luck!
Jess

If you're staying in Recoleta, I might be able to offer you some tips. While there are smaller grocery stores on every street, which is where the best produce is, the big supermarket here is Carrefour on the corner of Beruti and Aguero. Laundromats are called lavaderos and are also widespread. You can just drop off a load of laundry there and pick it up the next day, or sometimes the same day. Some places offer laundry delivery. I pay about 16 pesos for two loads of laundry. I don't eat out that much, but my favorite places include Pizza&Espuma and Natural Deli. You're surrounded with good choices here in Recoleta. Enjoy your stay.

Hello,
I just did a personal tour around the city with 2 girls from New York. I have been living here for 8 months now, and I know the city pretty well, email me if anyone is interested!

Back