looking for a house cleaner/nanny, if you know someone please let me know.

larenarez

Registered
hello to all.
i am looking for a house cleaner/nanny. three days a week for 3-4 hours a day, if anyone knows someone good or can recommend a good service please let me know.
laura:)

Most of the women available live faraway in the suburbs, so you need someone who is around your neighbourhood. You may try asking the doorman, neighbours, shops around your house. I heard of people who found very good personal domestico at the nearby churches.

Theres also agencies that vet candidates and seal the deal for you but you will pay moreof course. See my previous poston the agency contact details.

I will be moving down to Buenos Aires in less than three weeks and am interested. It would definitely make sense if we live close. I will be living in Palermo. Where do you live?

Hello,

I am a native of California living in Buenos Aires, 28 and professional nanny.
I would love to apply and have a resume to send if the position is still available!

Hi,

I would love to pass my resume along. I am 22 and moved to Buenos Aires two months ago. I am a long time babysitter and have experience working as an au pair. Feel free to contact me, [email protected]

Many thanks,
Molly

Back