Looking for a Studio from Tomorrow for a Week!

mahla_axon

Registered
So my boyfriend and I are looking for a Little Studio to Rent for upto a Week... Maybe someone who just has some availability they want to fill last Minute. Something affordable but clean!! We're in a hostal until Tomorrow so give us a heads up if anyone's got any ideas!!!

Cheers guys

Mahla

Hey Mahla
I have rented a huge flat here. My boyfriend used to live with me but he moved back to Canada last week. I wouldn't mind sharing my flat with a girl or a couple. It will also help me out with the rent as well.
I live in Recoleta, roughly at Puyerredon and Santa Fe, very nice and accessible neighborhood. It is a studio but it gets divided into two section by a bar, a queen bed and a single bed. If you're interested and wanna drop by tomorrow to check out the apartment, that's fine with me. Email me and bomber me with questions, as I don't check the forum very often: [email protected]

Hi mahla,

I´d like to let you know that my sister is renting her Recoleta flat, I don´t know how familiar you are with Buenos Aires or its neighborhoods but her apartment is on Ayacucho and Posadas, right in the heart of Recoleta (widely considered as one of the best places to live in the city of Buenos Aires you can do research online or ask any locals about the area) the flat is right around the corner from the Alvear Palace Hotel and the Louis Vuitton store.
She actually owns it and usually rents it while away (so theres no contract, warranty fee´s, etc) She usually charges 350 U$ a week but you can always talk to her and negociate the price, dates and special arrangements if needed, please let me know if your interested as soon as possible and I will provide you with her contact info.

Best,

Fede

Back