looking for an artsy babysitter?!

elanastephanie

Registered
Hello!
I recently moved to Buenos Aires from Boston , MASS in the hopes of bettering my Spanish, receiving my TEFL certification, experiencing a new culture and avoiding trying to find a job in the economic/job crisis of the current USA. I am 22, a recent graduate from Emerson College with a BFA in Writing, Literature and Publishing, specializing in children's literature( hoping to be a children's author someday!) I have almost a decade's worth of experience of babysitting, ages 1-12 , am very friendly, creative, lot arts and crafts ( worked in a children's bookstore where I read during story hour and worked as a children's art camp counselor) and would love the opportunity to babysit while I'm here! If you, or your friends with children are in search of a trustworthy, artistic, friendly babysitting, please send me a message! ( Hourly wage can be discussed later!)

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from all you parents!

are u still in BA looking for work? I need a babysitter

Yes I am still in BA and will be here for the next 6 months or so, if not more! Send me a PM and hopefully we can arrange something!

Back