Looking for an English Teacher with Experience

Wesley Irwin

Registered
Hi,
My name is Wesley. I am the owner of English Classes by Skype.com, an online skype English school. I am looking for an English teacher to do some trial work in November for a possible position teaching in January with significant hours, being paid 35 pesos to start, and quickly moving to 40-45 pesos per hour based on timeliness, effectiveness, positive feedback, and the type of classes being taught.

www.englishclassesbyskype.com specializes in Business English, Interview Preparation, TOEFL preparation, and Intermediate and Advanced Conversation classes. We do not offer classes to beginning English students.

The position will be part time and the hours will be between 12-6pm, but will not be more than 2-3 hours per day. Scheduling classes is flexible and will be done between you and your students.

My new teacher should send me a copy of their TEFL/CELTA certification, and I prefer to see an academic transcript showing significant work in English at the University level or higher. A CV with experience shown teaching is a must. English majors are strongly encouraged to apply.

This is an awesome job, as it pays well and gives you the flexibility to work at home via skype on your own computer. You will need a backup connection for your laptop (internet cafe, kiosko, etc) within 5 minutes of your home, and a landline connection as your main work line in your house.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Wesley

good luck Andrew,be careful though....35 pesos and deductions,,,think carefully because it sounds as though you are doing ok as you are.good luck,Howard

Back