Looking for an internship

DJW2012

Registered
Hi, I am currently in a study abroad program and am looking for an internship opportunity. I am available 8-12 hours per week. I have background in Business/Finance/Communications and am open to any Business or Marketing opportunity and am at an Intermediate level of Spanish comprehension. My program ends in the last week of June. I am looking to start as soon as possible and have a Resume ready upon request.

Financial news web startup is looking for a qualified intern to help launch and promote our website. We are a bilingual news site that publishes news bits, interviews, opinion, events and other info on topics related to inclusive finance: microfinance, mobile money, microentrepreneurship, microcredit, microinsurance, rural finance, Islamic finance, impact investing, etc.

Requirements:
-Background in international finance, international relations, business, non-profits or related field
-Strong web promotion skills: link building, social networking, research (Google news)
-Good writing and PR skills
-Must be studying/living and working in Buenos Aires for at least 6 months
-Ability to work 3 - 5 hours a day M-F

This is an unpaid internship but may lead to future employment opportunities. Ideal for a student or new graduate trying to break in the non-profit sector, online journalism or international finance. We write excellent job recommendations. Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]

p.s. Don't worry about the fact that you won't be here for 6 months! Look forward to hearing from you

-Charlie

Back