Looking for an Tour Guide (English Speaking)

Pedro154

Registered
Hi All,
I'm looking for a good tour guide to show some family around Buenos Aires. Any recommendations are appreciated! I haven't seen a post in the last few years on this so figured I'd give it a try. Thanks

Mariano — +54 9 11 2319-2563 He’s licensed by the city of Buenos Aires. He works for an agency that’s currently listed #1 on TripAdvisor. Here’s the review I left for them after they organized a private tour for visiting family last month:

Carla did a fabulous job organizing the details and Mariano was an exceptional and passionate guide.

Very professional and custom tailored to our special interests and needs. I have lived in Buenos Aires for fifteen years and I learned many new things on this tour. We went with visiting family and having experienced many others over the years, this was by far the best. Don't hesitate to book with this company and be sure to ask for Mariano. He's brilliant and he is excited to share his love for Buenos Aires. Even if you think you already know this city, you'll be surprised by the hidden gems he shows you. 10 out of 10! Don't fall for the tour busses. Do this instead. You won't regret it.

Mariano — +54 9 11 2319-2563 He’s licensed by the city of Buenos Aires. He works for an agency that’s currently listed #1 on TripAdvisor. Here’s the review I left for them after they organized a private tour for visiting family last month:

Carla did a fabulous job organizing the details and Mariano was an exceptional and passionate guide.

Very professional and custom tailored to our special interests and needs. I have lived in Buenos Aires for fifteen years and I learned many new things on this tour. We went with visiting family and having experienced many others over the years, this was by far the best. Don't hesitate to book with this company and be sure to ask for Mariano. He's brilliant and he is excited to share his love for Buenos Aires. Even if you think you already know this city, you'll be surprised by the hidden gems he shows you. 10 out of 10! Don't fall for the tour busses. Do this instead. You won't regret it.
Thanks Stafford! I appreciate it

If anyone else has any other guide recommendations, in case Mariano is busy, I'd appreciate it!

Back