Looking for Apartmet Rental

japes

Registered
Hi,

I'm going to be in BA from the start of February to the end of June (5 months more or less) and would like to rent a 2 bedroom apartment somewhere near downtown/palermo/recoleta/ maybe san telmo area. My budget would be around $1200-$2500 USD per month. If anyone knows of any good places available or agents specializing in finding apartments that would be great!

As a side note I found an interesting looking place in San Telmo, and I see that it is close to downtown (although lacking a subte line?) and has historic charm, but is this area considerably more dangerous than palermo/recoleta?

Thanks in advance for the help

Jim

thanks for the reply Neil! I hadn't seen a few of those sites yet.

That's quite a varied price range - you should have no problem finding a 2 BR in that price range. Those neighborhoods are all quite different - what type of area are you looking at?

Also - personally, I wouldn't live in San Telmo but YMMV.

japes said:
As a side note I found an interesting looking place in San Telmo, ...but is this area considerably more dangerous than palermo/recoleta?

Considerably.

I would suggest you contact Ximena at [email protected]
I rented from her for seven months when I nfirst arrived. She is very nice and have about 12 apartments she manages and/or owns. She is very cool.
Cheers, Richard

Back