Looking for apt, Feb-June

lindseyM

Registered
Hi all,

I'm going to be coming to BA in the beginning of February and most likely staying through June and need an apartment. I am coming down to Argentina to improve my Spanish while I wait for Law School to start in the fall. I am 23 years old, American, non-smoker and would be most interested in Palermo or Racoleta areas, but beggars can't be choosers, so I would be interested in anything really.

Thanks,

Lindsey

Lindsey - it might be helpful if you post what type of apt (shared, studio, 1 BR) and what your budget is. I have a friend with some apartments but I don't know what will be suitable (if any).

Hi Lindsey,

I am an Argentine girl, but have lived the past 12 years in New York so speak both english and spanish. I have currently one room to rent in a two bedroom apartment in a very nice are of town called Belgrano R. I was telecommuting for a finance related firm until December and now I am going to take the opportunity to start working on some of my own projects. I have many friends within the expat community and also local community as I did study at the UBA before leaving Argentina and have my family here.

The apartment is being painted right now and should be ready by the end of January so that I could send you some pictures. Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions. Kind regards, Veronica

Hi Veronica,

Sorry I didn't respond, I didn't realize there were only notifications for private messages! if the apt is still available I would love to get some pictures of the apartment if you are still interested, can you PM me?

Also, to answer CityGirl's question, looking for a private bedroom shared apt (shared bathroom is fine) in the 350 - 450 range.

Back