Looking for Apt! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybeautifulair

Registered
Hello Everyone!

I am currently searching for a new apartment and having a very difficult time!

I am looking for an unfurnished 1 bedroom or studio apartment in Recoleta or Barrio Norte for between 1300 - 1700 PESOS per month. I do not have a garantia. I am a very responsible renter, looking for a long term rental.

If anyone has anything available, or could provide some introductions or advice, I would be really grateful! I've been looking for a month and haven't had much luck.

Thank you!!

I doubt anybody can get a 1 bedroom in Recoleta for that price, specially without garantia. You better off looking in other neighbourhoods.

How is your search coming, I'm moving in on the 29th and myself and a friend will be looking for the same, but really online from the states I feel like they are...well they ARE trying to take advantage of the American Dollar.

I would like to sound helpful but for that price you will not find an apartment. You might want to think, just in case, about other options

I saw one for ARS$1500 in recoleta but with guarantia. The reason I post this is that they are asking for 7% extra per semester in the contract. "Se firma contrato con el 7% de incremento semestral". Is this usual and how many semesters in the year???

You should be able to find a furnished studio in Barrie Norte for that price. I saw a couple for rent last month. I will ask around and PM you tomorrow.

Thats kinda like saying you want to live in Beverly Hills in a 1 bedroom apartment and you only want to spend $ 500 bucks. Not having a Guarantia in Buenos Aires is like having bad credit in the US. Try Almagro or maybe Belgrano. Good luck either way but you should be more realistic.

I found an apartment! Furnished beautiful rental in Recoleta without a garantia! I pay 2000 pesos - which is fine and in my range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back