looking for ATMs that give more than 700 peso

here4now

Registered
Hi All

Which bank ATMs (other than Citi) give more than 700 pesos per withdrawal?

I have been using Citi ATMs because I have a Citi acct in the US and I can withdraw up to 4,000 pesos at a time, but Citi in the US charges 3% currency exchange fee on the amount I withdraw. I have another bank account that only charges 1% currency exchange fee, but also charges $5 fee for each overseas withdrawal, which comes to about the same 3% if I were to withdraw multiple times to reach 4,000 pesos. My other bank's ATM card does not work on Citi ATMs -- hence my search for non-Citi ATMs that have a higher withdrawal amount. I hope I am making sense here.

Thanks for any leads!

I can take out $1000 pesos from any ATM per transaction and up to $2500 pesos per day. This works everywhere I've ever tried.

Yes me also.. the limit is 1000 pesos at a time at every bank I have gone to.........
the 16 peso charge sucks per time... but oh well what can you do.....

we all need to party with Sleuth.. $2500 a day..... he is buying...hahaha..just joking

argsteve said:
Yes me also.. the limit is 1000 pesos at a time at every bank I have gone to.........
the 16 peso charge sucks per time... but oh well what can you do.....

Charles Schwab refunds all ATM fees and does not take any currency transaction fees. The rate is always that day's rate.

argsteve said:
we all need to party with Sleuth.. $2500 a day..... he is buying...hahaha..just joking

I had to furnish an apartment here! I kept waiting for when I would not have to take that much out! I got almost U$S 200 in refunded ATM fees for the month I made so many withdrawals.

USAA reimburses for fees as well. I recently wrote them that I wanted my daily withdrawl limit increased. Now I can drain $3,000p at a time. Heppa.

I believe that USAA charges a foreign exchange fee. Charles Schwab doesn't.

DaVe.... Does CS have any limit on the amount they will refund to you?

TomAtAlki said:
I believe that USAA charges a foreign exchange fee. Charles Schwab doesn't.

DaVe.... Does CS have any limit on the amount they will refund to you?
You're right. USAA charges a small exchange fee on foreign purchases. 1 %.

thanks for the info -- looks like Schwab bank offers the best deal. Hopefully I can open an account online....

at the cirrus (touch screen) machines in citibank, i can get up to 4k pesos in one transaction. Assuming the machine has money, of course!

amat said:
at the cirrus (touch screen) machines in citibank, i can get up to 4k pesos in one transaction. Assuming the machine has money, of course!
That may be ok for those who hold an AR issued Citibank card , but inasmuch as Citibank charges a hefty % fee/ minimum for non-AR Citibank card holders, this is probably not a good option for others. See original post for source of Citibank fees.

Back