Looking for babysitter, after school, four days a week

thebookcellar

Registered
Hi,
We are a bilingual family looking for someone to take care of our 5 year old 4 days a week, from 4-8pm. Picking him up from school and giving him a bath are the only real jobs to be done, the rest of the time we would like you to play with him!
Please reply by PM if you can commit to one year.
The area is Belgrano/Nuñez

Thanks

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone who takes care of your kid?
I moved to BA to live with my argentinian partner after a year spent in Australia, before I lived in Spain so I can communicate with your kid in both languages.
if anytling please let me know,
Michaela
[email protected]

Hi,
We are a bilingual family looking for someone to take care of our 5 year old 4 days a week, from 4-8pm. Picking him up from school and giving him a bath are the only real jobs to be done, the rest of the time we would like you to play with him!
Please reply by PM if you can commit to one year.
The area is Belgrano/Nuñez

Thanks

Hi!

If you're still searching for someone, I am interested in the job. I am a native English speaker from the United States w intermediate/advanced Spanish skills. We've been in Buenos Aires since September. I have a 12y/o son, and understand the value of a babysitter who interacts and plays with your child. I am also a registered nurse in my home country with 10 years of experience, including pediatric nursing. I am not working Buenos Aires, so I am available during the times you mentioned. live in Belgrano and I'd be willing to give a year's commitment.

Please contact if you're still searching. Best of luck.

Back