Looking for BabySitter

nahuelhilal

Registered
Hola All!

We are argentines and we have an 8 months old baby boy, we are looking to hire a native english speaking baby sitter to stay home a few hours a week, one or two days. The job will be at our home in Coghlan and we WILL be home all the time, we just want someone to spend time with the baby whilst we work and the reason we want a native english speaking is we want her to speak to the baby in english only.

Thank you!

N

I am in Villa Urquiza and might be interested, can you please PM me with further information? Thanks!

if you are still interested on getting a baby sitter please pm me

I have nanny experience and am interested in babysitting for you if you are still looking for someone. Please message me if this is the case. Many thanks!

I'm not completely native, but I was raised mostly in New Jersey so I don't have an asian accent or anything and I'm pretty sure I speak better english than more than half of actual 'American' kids given my academics and etc..
I'm Ahyoung, South Korean, and 16, but if you're still looking, you should email me.

I am definitely interested in your post. I am a 20 yr old female, currently studying here in BsAs. I class from 1-4 each day, which leaves a lot of time to do other things. Back in the U.S. I am a nanny for two different families, both with children under the age of three. Mainly I look after a seven month old baby, so I have lots of experience with little ones and I LOVE kids. I am a native English speaker but also speak Spanish. Currently living in Recoleta, so Coghlan is not so far.

E-mail me if you are interested. Thanks!
-Carley :)

[email protected]

Hey!
I would love to babysit your boy. I am a 19 year old dutch girl but I speak fluent english, with a slight british accent. I have babysitting experience and frankly, now that I live in BsAs and I don't have any children to babysit anymore, I really mis it. I live in Almagro and I have school from 11.30 till 13.30 every day, the rest of the time I'm available.
If you're interested, please email me!
Lonneke
[email protected]

Back