Looking for babysitter

Anders

Registered
Hello all.

We are an anglo-danish couple in our thirties that has just moved to BA. Initially for three months but we are considering coming back to stay more permanently.

We are in San Telmo at the moment but will be in Palermo (Ugarteche) in January and February.

We've got an eight months old girl and are looking for a nice babysitter to look after her once in a while - probably a couple of afternoons / evenings a week. She's a good natured and quite easy baby.

We've found a couple of agencies but would love some recommendations from people who has lived here for a while. Do you know anyone? Preferably somebody who speaks English and has got experience with babies.

Thanks!!!
Mary & Anders

Hi Mary,

I'm Dannielle and i'm from Ireland. I am living in Belgrano with my fiance. I am a qualified Early Years Teacher and I work for a British International school teaching children aged 6 and 7 years.

I have over 5 years experience in the early years industry. I have worked as a nanny caring for twins who were 3 months at the beginning of my employment.

I will be travelling for the month of January but i will return on January 30th. If you are still interested in finding a babysitter please let me know.

Dannielle.

i'll pass your message to afriend of my son who will give you different solutions.
andy

Hi Dannielle
Anders and I would very much like to meet you and for you to meet Sia. You can contact us by phone on (+54-11) 4362-7531.

We look forward to your call...

Mary

Hi Dannielle
Anders and I would very much like to meet you and for you to meet Sia.
You can call us on (+54-11) 4362-7531 or if you would prefer we can call you if you give us your number.

We look forward to speaking further.

Mary

carlc said:
Hi Mary,

I'm Dannielle and i'm from Ireland. I am living in Belgrano with my fiance. I am a qualified Early Years Teacher and I work for a British International school teaching children aged 6 and 7 years.

I have over 5 years experience in the early years industry. I have worked as a nanny caring for twins who were 3 months at the beginning of my employment.

I will be travelling for the month of January but i will return on January 30th. If you are still interested in finding a babysitter please let me know.

Dannielle.

Hi MaryT,
As I am currently looking for a nanny I would very much like to know your impression with Dannielle if possible. I know that she will be back in town by today. Your insight would be very much appreciated.

We live in Palermo SoHo and have a 4 months old beauty (daughter).

Cheers

call ceci, she has an agency who provides teachers for babby sitting 1141661568, this is a new service introduced here a few years ago
good luck

@Caviarist
We never heard from Danielle again after sending her our contact details, so I can't say much about her except that she is not very quick to reply (-:

We are still looking for an extra babysitter as one of the two we found is away for a while, so Danielle, if you are there, let us know ...

Anders

Hi there,
My name is Kara and I moved here last week. I'm living in Puerto Madero right now but I will be moving to Palermo Soho in March. I have experience as a nanny in the caribbean and I have babysat for about nine years. I also have a nine month old niece with whom I really enjoy spending time, but she lives in Michigan so I won't be seeing her for awhile. I'm very reliable and I like to have fun when I babysit (which means not idly sitting in front of the television). You can send me a message here or my phone number is 5787 3043. Hope to hear from you soon!
Kara

Hi,

My name is Hannah Coleridge, im 18 years old and from Guildford, England. Im living in BA until mid March, studying Spanish and volunteering for a local charity where we teach English and look after the children in the slums.
Im currently taking a year out to travel before I take up a place to study English at Oxford University in October.
I have no formal training but have lots of experience with children, having baysat many times. I can give you a reference of someone I have babysat for in England.
If you are interested do give me a call on 1134151712 or email on [email protected]
Regards,
Hannah

Back