Looking for english teacher maybe

spravne

Registered
Hi,

My name is Tatiana and I´m looking for someone to talk in English, as a friend or as a teacher. I live in Pilar but I can go to Capital somedays.

anyone interested?

Hi Tatiana. I am a TEFL certified English teacher from the US and I am available to help you with your English. I help people of all levels with speaking, listening, writing, grammar---anything the student would like to improve. Feel free to send me a private message or an email at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks!!
Alyssa

Hi Tatiana,

I am also an English teacher from the US, and I have room in my schedule for a few more students. I don't have a certification, but I have lots of experience, both in the US and here. I'd be happy to talk more with you if you PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Lauren

Have you tried Talk Time Buenos Aires? Groups meet in Cafes and discuss a subject in English, you can google it. They are not always that great, but they are free and a way to make contacts.

I would be up for doing a language exchange, send me a mail and we can arrange something for when you are in town.

Me gustaria un intercambio de idiomas mandarme un mail si quieres.

Good luck

Back