Looking For Experienced Copywriters

Smcali23

Registered
Hello!

I'm reposting this advert from the HR team of the company I work for, as we're looking for copywriters to work on some major US accounts. If you have relevant writing experience and are interested in a full-time gig working for one of the world's leading agencies, you can drop me an email at [email protected] or send me a PM.
Native Copywriter
Wunderman is seeking a Copy Writer

Desired candidate profile:
Candidates should be English speaking natives (exclusionary)
Have at least 1 year of working experience as copywriter in the advertising industry, specially in online and offline projects.
Excellent written communication skills, including copy writing, writing for email, editorial and proofreading abilities.

This is a full time position. Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 19:00

Working place: Nuñez
We provide an ideal working environment, fringe benefits and excellent health care plans.

Heya,

We have a couple of positions available and we're still interviewing. You can PM me if you or someone you know is interested.

Best,
Sean

Hello Sean,

I'm intrigued about job positions at Wunderman, especially as I have been researching firms here in Buenos Aires and it was one of the ones I was very interested in. I joined BA Expats for this same reason, so I'm happy to have seen your post.

Unfortunately, I'm a recent college graduate, and not an experienced copywriter - but, I'm looking to get my foot in the door in the advertising industry.

I'm US-educated in Business and Marketing and a native speaker of both English and Spanish.

Is there any chance there might be something for someone of my profile?

Best,

Arturo

Hey Arturo,

I replied to your email directly.

Best,

Sean

Hey Sean if any part-time opportunities show up, please keep me in mind!

Back