looking for friends over the age of 40..

porcupine

Registered
Hi,

Anyone interested in hanging out? I am looking for female friends over the age of 40 for coffee, chatting, dinner, etc.. I am here for the next few months and not currently working. I spend my days studying Spanish, dancing, walking, and going to the gym.

I would really love to have someone to hang out with from time to time.

S.

yes...

i am a young 50, work from home and go to gym 2 hrs a day as 50 sucks hormone wise... waist and hips expanding just by looking at a salad leaf...
but i am in!!!
lela palermo chico by parque las heras

Excellent! Can you send me a private message so we can exchange some information? (I can't figure out how to send one to you on this site.)

Hello to you both. I will be there in about a month, and would love to meet you. Work relocation for me, looking in Palermo area to live. Will be great to have new friends to discover the city with.

Hello, I'm not quite 40 (33) but looking for female friends to have coffee, chatting, walking around the city from time to time. I'm from the states, live here with my boyfriend who's from Argentina, and would like to cultivate a few friendships.

Hello . Just arrived finally.... Apartment hunting and hope to settle in soon. Would love to meet for coffee soon!

hi-I'll be there the second week of nov. inbox me and we can meet for cafe. i lived in BA in San telmo in 2010. loved it!

Hello to all. Getting settled in and would love to meet new friends. I am in temp housing innPalermo near Libertador. Let me know if anyone is up for coffee any evening or weekend.

I'm 47 y, male and living in BsArs every now and then. I'll be there end nov until Feb.

Back