Looking for friends.

Dashb07

Registered
Hey i've been in Buenos Aires for about a week now, and i'd like to make some friends. Anyone wanna hang out!?

Also, are there any American hair salons? Or English speaking hair salons?!

I'd be up for getting coffee or a drink sometime! Where are you living? I'm in Palermo. I don't know of any English speaking salons, but I got a great hair cut from Terrie (BAHairdresser), and she'd probably be a good resource.

My girlfriend and I just arrived last week too, and we're definitely up for meeting people to hang out or get a drink or whatever. (Actually, lpbuck09 -- I saw you commented on her post already.) Send me and/or her a private message and we can get together soon.

I'm in Palermo Soho, and I'd love to meet a few new people around here as well.

I live in Pilar but I would like to go out for a drink and meet people from here

im up for hanging out. i think we,re iin the same neighborhood, pm me if you want to meet up

Hey! I also got here recently and would love to meet up and hang out. PM me.

Hi! I'm a newcomer to Palermo Soho as well! Please let me know if anything has been arranged. Would love to hang out and meet some new people. K

Anyone interested in meeting up this week? I'm just back to Bs As after a month away, and looking to make some new connections here. A beer Wednesday or Thursday? PM me if interested and we can get something together. Thanks, Kevin

Back