Looking For Importer

Esta Schoeman

Registered
Good day
I am looking for an importer that can import textile items from China. It is less than 20kg. I would appreciate any information to help me in this regard.
Thank you

I suggest you take a walk through Once (around Lavalle and Larrea), visit some textile shops and ask if they accept preventas (presale).

I think that if it costs less than 500 USD you can bring it thru the regular mail, more than that you have to hire a custom agent

I think that if it costs less than 500 USD you can bring it thru the regular mail, more than that you have to hire a custom agent

Henry

I am trying to find an importer that can import textiles from China. It is more that 3 of the same item and therefore I cannot use regular mail. I cannot use a custom agent, because I am not registered as an Importer (and don't want to register) in AFIP

Thanks anyway

I suggest you take a walk through Once (around Lavalle and Larrea), visit some textile shops and ask if they accept preventas (presale).

Thank you for your suggestion. We live in Mendoza province and I was hoping to find a importer that can assist me without traveling to Buenos Aires.
Regards

I do not think you have to be an importer to use a custom agent, I am not but I hired one years ago.
Try this one;

PROIOS SA
SERVICIOS MARITIMOS

4300-8799
NEXTEL 223*534
WWW.PROIOS.COM

NICOLAS

Back