Looking for medical marijuana

lostravenblue

Registered
Does anyone know specific hospitals that can prescribe medical marijuana? Preferably near Defensa. My partner thought she'd be OK without it, but her PTSD dreams are getting really bad again. I wandered around for about three hours today and couldn't find help for her.

Does anyone know specific hospitals that can prescribe medical marijuana? Preferably near Defensa. My partner thought she'd be OK without it, but her PTSD dreams are getting really bad again. I wandered around for about three hours today and couldn't find help for her.
For anyone interested in such a solution for medical marijuana, please use Instagram @greenladyweed

I don't have instagram. And I'm looking for a doctor, please. I'm under the impression medical marijuana is legal, and my partner has a legit medical issue.

There are two stores that I know of, one is on 1076 Talcahuano....they close at 8pm and the other is at 961 Marcelo T. de Alvear... they close at 10pm I believe. There are other stores in the provinces but I do not know their addresses. Good luck

And I can get an actual prescription there? I'm not speaking in euphemisms here. Neither of us are looking to get high. We're looking for a hospital.

You will need to speak with the people at the stores about how this process works.

Back