Looking for musicians

hey, any of you guys still working on putting a band together or wanting to jam? i'm only here for another 2 months but i'd love to play. i play sax & brought my alto along. also like to sing (usually after a beer or 2 ha). into jazz, fusion, funky abstract jams, anything, just wanna play!

bemily said:
hey, any of you guys still working on putting a band together or wanting to jam? i'm only here for another 2 months but i'd love to play. i play sax & brought my alto along. also like to sing (usually after a beer or 2 ha). into jazz, fusion, funky abstract jams, anything, just wanna play!

I'm down for some jamming!! I love singing..play a little bit of keys but not really. I am dying to play with some people down here! I live in canitas send me a PM!

dariopolski said:
Hello all!
I'm a drummer and looking to put a band together. I'm looking for musicians (any instrument, any style) to form a pop-fusion band with influences which could range from jazz to latin, funk to indian, tango to rock, or whatever you're interested in. The idea is to just get some good musicians together in a room and make music, regardless of style or genre. Let me know if you're interested!!
Cheers!!

PM me with info! I love singing to any genre! :)

Hey, my name is Kris, i play rythm guitar and sing... im in Escobar just outside the city, i see you have a lot of responses which is great.. i've been looking for people to play with as well.. who knows, could filter people into several bands... or one.. Hope to hear from you.. thanks

hey! sounds great to make a little jamm session :) I play the piano, sing and write music. classical new age I would say, but I also love many other kinds of music! you can check out my myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jessicaheus
I live in Buenos Aires, cap.fed....its great to see that there are a lot of people here involved with music...would be great to do something together!
saludos
jessi

I studied music for a few years and been playing classical music on piano for about 20. Besides keyboards I can also play a little both fiddle and guitar by ear. I can play almost everything but jazz. Let me know if I can contribute

Back