Looking for musicians

dariopolski

Registered
Hello all!
I'm a drummer and looking to put a band together. I'm looking for musicians (any instrument, any style) to form a pop-fusion band with influences which could range from jazz to latin, funk to indian, tango to rock, or whatever you're interested in. The idea is to just get some good musicians together in a room and make music, regardless of style or genre. Let me know if you're interested!!
Cheers!!

I play keys, guitar, and sing. Rock and blues, especially New Orleans style. I have been semi-pro for many years. Have equipment but no PA. I am in Congreso. Would like to meet some players.

Hey, I'm a female Australian muso into rock/blues/funk/etc, living in Las Canitas. I play guitar, a little bass, and sing. I have some gear here - instruments, recording gear etc and would like to get a band together also, let me know. Cheers

Yo, i'm a musician, i'm waiting for my band's record to come out soon and in the meantime i have itchy fingers in a strange country, i can play guitar, bass and a little keyboards, y i have my guitar. My email is [email protected]

Hi guys,

I've just moved over and am living in Quilmes. I am a bass player and looking for jamming opportunities. I have all my gear here with me too! I'm also looking to put together a band to perform my jazz/fusion/world album in the near future. Any drummers/sax/keys players would be great to meet. Here's the music: myspace.com/chriskoelma . Email is: [email protected]

what a pity you live in Quilmes!! im at the other end of the world... in San Isidro, plenty of jamming places here. but im sure you will find some in town too (Notorious, Clasica y Moderna, etc)

i am looking for musicians near San Isidro, i sing regularly in some local places mostly for fun though they also pay a little, great atmosphere, beautiful area. jazz, blues, some brazilian and boleros in spanish, like combining styles.

Vero,
Can you give some names of places in San Isidro? I am in Olivos and hate to drive into town to see live music.

Back