Looking for natve English-speaking Span > Eng translators in Argentina

DavidMavec

Registered
Hello BAExpats Community:

I am looking for a native expat English translator (British or American) living in Argentina to translate Spanish > English texts.

Good payment conditions, honesty, and flexibility. Work from the comfort of your home or your favorite cafe. Work just a few hours a week or almost full time, depending on volume.

High quality, punctuality, and confidentiality a must.

Please send me your CV at [email protected] and we will discuss in greater detail. Please note that I will require a short translation test to verify your abilities.

Best wishes,
David

Dear David

I am interested in this work.

I am British and speak Spanish and I work with my Argentine partner who speaks fluent English. Between us we can come up with excellent translations.

If you send us something we will be happy to give you a sample. Please let us know about what your rates are.

Best wishes

Chaz Brockman

hi
i m kamldeep singh .i m from india .i can speak 4 inernational languages and 7 national .now i m living in Buenos Aires .looking for job acouding to my skills .

kamal said:
hi
i m kamldeep singh .i m from india .i can speak 4 inernational languages and 7 national .now i m living in Buenos Aires .looking for job acouding to my skills

I know I shouldn't, but.....this just made me properly LOL! Sorry.

Good luck kamal...

Alzinho said:
I know I shouldn't, but.....this just made me properly LOL! Sorry.

Good luck kamal...

Me too. I'm going to screencapture that one...

kamal said:
hi
i m kamldeep singh .i m from india .i can speak 4 inernational languages and 7 national .now i m living in Buenos Aires .looking for job acouding to my skills .

Just a shame that Spanish and English are not two of them! - LOL - :)

My name is Cristina Schulz, an american and a medical and psychological interpretor.
I am very interested in your offer as I consider translating and great source of knowledge and an extra income.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Thank you

Back