looking for room or apt

HeyBA

Registered
Hey,

I'll be back in BA in early January after holidays in the US.

I'm looking for an affordable room or apt to rent.

I'm very flexible. If it is a room, I would like it to be affordable. I could pay more for a nice place in a nice area.

This could be short- or long- term. It would just be nice to have a place to go all lined up when I get there.

The ideal would probably be a cheap room or sublet while I look for something else.

Anyone know of anything?

hi
i ve seen your post looking for a place.
i have a room available, for more or less $1500, 25 dolars a day aprox. but we can chat about it, is flexible

the apartment is located in ALMAGRO, 15 minutes subway to downtown( LINE B, station A.GALLARDO)
there are 2 rooms(one for me, the owner), one bathroom, a living room, Balcony, TV, WI FI and computer, kitchen facilities , etc.
i ve just changed the woodfloor and painted, and buying new things and so..
keep in touch, and tell me if you are interested.
regards
martin

HeyBA said:
Hey,

I'll be back in BA in early January after holidays in the US.

I'm looking for an affordable room or apt to rent.

I'm very flexible. If it is a room, I would like it to be affordable. I could pay more for a nice place in a nice area.

This could be short- or long- term. It would just be nice to have a place to go all lined up when I get there.

The ideal would probably be a cheap room or sublet while I look for something else.

Anyone know of anything?

Hello , i have an apartment in palermo hollywood, if you are interested we can chat, with all the equipment plus is building with swimming pool and gym, sauna, sum and security. It is 2 and a half environment , with a terrace and a bbq. Is a very nice apartment, for a couple also is perfect. Also new. the building is 4 years old.

hey!!! i have a 1 bedroom apartment in palermo soho!!! very simple..and cute! the rent is 700usd...which is a great price for the area! the price includes everything, WIFI, cable ect and its fully equipped!..plus theres no immobiliaria fee, which always gets really pricey!!!

Back