looking for Salsa dance partner/s

ghella

Registered
Hi, I have been dancing Salsa for a couple of months now at Azucar in Abasto. I have since found some good Salsa lessons on Youtube and to try something different I would like to practice them with someone. If you re keen let me know.

I'm an Aussie guy, 35 years old and am not looking for a girlfriend using this as an excuse! This is my second time in BA and I've been here for about 3 months. I live near Facultad De Medicinas.

Un abrazo, Matt

cel 15 3267 9598

Hey
I might not be a good dancer but I'm willing to try.. I'll arrive in 4 weeks though!Let me know!

hey! i actually love to dance Salsa so if you ever want to go dancing let me know.

shoeaddict said:
hey! i actually love to dance Salsa so if you ever want to go dancing let me know.

Thanks for your reply Shoeaddict, what I'm trying to do is get someone to help me learn the lessons that are on the youtube by Salsawithsilvia! So Im thinking of practising at home or somewhere with an internet connection and space. If you are still keen, please let me know.

Matt

Hi Matt,

I just arrived in BA last week for a 4-month stay and I'd love to learn salsa (I don't know much but I'm a pretty good dancer in general) and practice with you (until that salsa-dancing girlfriend comes along :)). Would you like to meet for coffee at some point? I'm in Las Canitas but eager to start getting out into the city.

peaco said:
Hi Matt,

I just arrived in BA last week for a 4-month stay and I'd love to learn salsa (I don't know much but I'm a pretty good dancer in general) and practice with you (until that salsa-dancing girlfriend comes along :)). Would you like to meet for coffee at some point? I'm in Las Canitas but eager to start getting out into the city.

Hi Peaco
welcome to BA, just give me a buzz or send an email. I haven't a clue where Canitas is BTW. My phone no. is 15 32679598, email [email protected]

Matt

Back