Looking for sastre, zapateria and vintage clothing store.....

loribuenosaires

Registered
Hello, I have some fine designer shoes and clothing that needs repairing and or selling on comission. Does anybody have any recommendations in the Palermo area? I have a pair of Gucci sandals that need a new kitten heel and I am afraid to take them just anywhere. Some of these brands I can't even buy here. The leather peeled back on the heel (thanks to decking surface) and it's just too big for a cobbler to just glue back down but I love these shoes. Thanks!

SFGirl said:
Hello, I have some fine designer shoes and clothing that needs repairing and or selling on comission. Does anybody have any recommendations in the Palermo area? I have a pair of Gucci sandals that need a new kitten heel and I am afraid to take them just anywhere. Some of these brands I can't even buy here. The leather peeled back on the heel (thanks to decking surface) and it's just too big for a cobbler to just glue back down but I love these shoes. Thanks!

For the shoes maybe you could try talking to a shoe designer. They might have the people with the skills to fix your shoes. There is one on Armenia 2 or three blocks from Santa Fe. I'll see if I can get the address tonight.

Ok, the store I'm thinking of is actually on Malabria & Paraguay: 2212 Malabria. It's called Lucilia (Something begining with a Z).

Hi SFGirl,
Small world...I am from Palo Alto.

I bought a gorgeous pair of shoes from Paruolo two years ago and recently the heel completely came off of one shoe. I went to Paruolo and they started in with bs about the shoe being from two years back, they had no liability, bla, bla, bla. I told them that I would pay for them to fix the shoe and being "an older model shoe" had nothing to do with it because Paruolo uses the exact same heel design on their current models.
You know how far logic goes....nowhere.
One day I was walking on Oro (entre Juncal y Santa Fe) and saw a little old shoemaker. To make a long story short, he fixed my shoe perfectly and charged me 10 pesos. His shop is one store in from the corner on Oro at Juncal (walking towards Santa Fe).

Back