Looking for Spanish speaking babysitter

bettyr

Registered
I will be moving to Buenos Aires as of mid December with my 2 children 11 and 8. I will need a babysitter/nanny - preferably Spanish speaking - fulltime in January and after that, once school starts, for several hours a day. Please leave me your email address and I will contact you via email.
Thanks

Hi! I'm currently working for four expat families but I will be available in january, If you're interested I can send you some references via e-mail.

Regards

[email protected]

Hello. As of now I will be available in January. I speak both English and Spanish. Here's my email [email protected] so I can send you my CV if interested. Thanks.

bettyr said:
I will be moving to Buenos Aires as of mid December with my 2 children 11 and 8. I will need a babysitter/nanny - preferably Spanish speaking - fulltime in January and after that, once school starts, for several hours a day. Please leave me your email address and I will contact you via email.
Thanks

Hello, I will be available for babysitting in January. Please tell me a little about your background, where are you coming from, about the children, etc. I currently work as an English teacher and a tutor for all subjects but maths. But my work ends in December. I adore children. I study Spanish in school (third year now) and that is my native tongue. I intend to teach grammar and literature later on in the States. If this sounds good to you, email me to [email protected] and we can communicate a little more in detail. Cheers! Maggie:)

Back