Looking for the best soul/r&b/funk musicians for local band (buenos aires)

soulpau

Registered
Hello everybody. We are a female vocalist, male drummer and male guitar player looking for very well experienced musicians for a serious project. We want to create and become the best SOUL R&B band in Argentina (of course with Fusiones with funk, neo soul, jazz...) and work in our own material, become reference in Argentina for this style which hasn´t really been taken by anybody yet, but this is the time to take that big whole in local music.
We are mainly loooking for bass and keyboard player! we want musicians with GROOVE in their blood, really good for impro. Willing to invest time in this and commit to rehearsals.
Percussion and trompet/sax players too. Any africanamerican musicians in town???

please do contact me so we can chat more about it.
hear me singing here: http://musicspace-argentina.ning.com/profile/PaulaGalgano

you can find us in facebook: Claudio Catiti cabral, Dego Jinkus, Paula Gabriela Galgano.

saludos!!

sounds grooving... keep us informed when you start playing gigs.. would love to see ya

just make sure "Mustang Sally" is in one of your sets, OK?

Good luck guys, may your dreams come true!

Check out the musicians at Macena Bar on sunday nights, which is funk and soul night... really good. You'll probably want to play there, if you don't know about it already. Fitz Roy 1519

Really love to see y'all play!!! please keep me posted!!!

If you're still looking for musicians, I'd love to come jam! I play guitar and bass- only have my guitar with me in BA though.

Also... where are the best places to see some funk/soul?? open jams???? I'll check out Macena this weekend- any other suggestions?

Back