Looking for Work in BA

VioletaBlanca

Registered
Hello!

I´m from the US, and I have been living in Buenos Aires for about 2 1/2 years, working as an ESL/EFL teacher, but I´m getting understandably a bit burnt-out. Although my BA and Master´s degrees are in education, I am currently actively looking for non-teaching employment, but so far have not had much luck (I´ve hit up most of the BA employment websites, not just Craigslist).

Does anyone know of a place that might be hiring or any leads? In case it matters, I do have Argentine residency, a DNI, CUIL, etc., so I can work legally.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

You don't mention anything about your skill set or work experience... what sort of non-education fields are you qualified for/interested in?

I´m interested in pretty much anything outside of sales... My skills that I acquired after teaching for years (meeting deadlines, staying organized and paying attention to detail, meeting the needs of various people at the same time, etc.) are applicable to various fields.

I speak Spanish at an advanced level and am Microsoft/computer literate.

VioletaBlanca said:
I´m interested in pretty much anything outside of sales... My skills that I acquired after teaching for years (meeting deadlines, staying organized and paying attention to detail, meeting the needs of various people at the same time, etc.) are applicable to various fields.

I speak Spanish at an advanced level and am Microsoft/computer literate.

Hi Violeta,

What was your background before Argentina? DM and I'll send you my email address. If you have a resume, I'll get it out to some of my clients here.

Jared

Hi Violeta. I'd suggest sending further more detailed information via PM to anyone interested enough to inquire about it. No need to post your entire work history on this open forum. Good luck with your search.

Dear Jared,
I would like to send you a PM but it doesn't allow me... Perhaps you could PM me your email address?
Many thanks
Sara

Back