Looking to get out of teaching. Different Jobs for expats.

Wander

Registered
Hi everyone! Every year I say that it's going to be my last teaching English, but every year I end up teaching English!! Is there any other jobs out there? I have heard that alot of expats are working from home over the internet for companies back in their homelands. Has anyone got any contacts?
I'm willing to try something new, I've worked in many other fields during my travelling days.
If anyone knows of work which has no connection what so ever with teaching I would really love to hear about it.
Thanks.

Hi can't help you with your request, but I'm coming to BsAs in April. Which are the best institutes to contact. I don't have a work visa.
Brad

Georgy,
I work for a United States based company from home, (through their office down here) and I know several of my coworkers came to this job after feeling a little frustrated about the teaching scene here. I know they just hired a new batch of coworkers, but it seems like there is a revolving door here sometimes... and apparently they are also growing. I'll gladly let you know if I hear or see any openings here, and you can send them your resume.

Suerte,
~Stephen-

Hello everyone, I am a British woman residing in Buenos Aires and my speciality is Focus Group or General transcription so if anyone out there needs anything transcribing then I would be very grateful if you would contact me. I offer a professional service, am realiable and adhere to deadlines and also due to living in Argentina I can also offer my services at a very competitive rate. My email is [email protected]

Hi Georgy.
My advice is to visit: www.zonajobs.com.ar and create a user for uploading your experience and contact details. Then you can apply for a job directly through the website.
This is one of the best job recruitment companies here and there are a lot of jobs for native speakers (English mainly).
Then you can set your search by fields, for instance you can start a search by typing: Translation in the correct field.
Good luck

Stephen H said:
Georgy,
I work for a United States based company from home, (through their office down here) and I know several of my coworkers came to this job after feeling a little frustrated about the teaching scene here. I know they just hired a new batch of coworkers, but it seems like there is a revolving door here sometimes... and apparently they are also growing. I'll gladly let you know if I hear or see any openings here, and you can send them your resume.

Suerte,
~Stephen-
Hey there. I am looking for a job and was wondering if you could potentially help me out with a job. I can send you my resume or any other materials you may need. Let me know more about the company if you can.

Thanks in advance for any help you're able to provide.

Byron

I have alot of computer experience and I would be very interested in working for your company and from home as I plan to base myself in Rosario.

Thanks

Back