Looking to meet people

Petra75

Registered
Hello everyone,

I arrived in BA 2 weeks ago and am planning to stay for at least 2 months to do the thing I like to do most, enjoy life :)! I am here with my boyfriend who is trying to find a job to be able to stay longer.

I would like to meet new people to go out, to talk and have coffees with, to do sports or other fun activities. I am Dutch, 34 years old and, back home, I work as a career counsellor.

Let me know if you would like to meet up some time!

Hasta luego!
Petra

Petra75 said:
Hello everyone,

I arrived in BA 2 weeks ago and am planning to stay for at least 2 months to do the thing I like to do most, enjoy life :)! I am here with my boyfriend who is trying to find a job to be able to stay longer.

I would like to meet new people to go out, to talk and have coffees with, to do sports or other fun activities. I am Dutch, 34 years old and, back home, I work as a career counsellor.

Let me know if you would like to meet up some time!

Hasta luego!
Petra

Bienvenida.
We moved here from Brussels. Next week is rather busy but anytime after.
We live in Palermo. Pls email and we could meet. WHere about in Holland?.
:;)

Hi Petra!

Elena and I are from Italy, living here since almost 2 years. next week should be fine for us, even on Monday night if you like. send me a private message so we can arrange. ciao. Luca

if You like to improve your castellano + meet people try "Spanglish"
take care
axel

That "Spanglish" place sounds good, I´ll try to go this week.

But I still stand by the Club Europeo.
http://www.clubeuropeo.com/es_home.htm

Great views of the city from the 21st floor, conversation group practice for several languages, wine tastings, happy-hours, after-office parties, group dancing lessons, city walking tours, speeches by international ambassadors, diplomats, politicians, etc.

Come over and see for yourselves. You´ll regret not having come before.
Cheers, Joe

PS: I have no personal interest other than bringing more people over. I´m not even a member.

you may also want to try out every first wednesday of each month there is dutch happy hour, it is at the pub on baez street near the corner of arevalo in las cañitas neighborhood...

Back