Mac-savvy person wanted

I didn't mean to hijack this thread, really! I thought it would be an easy answer a la "I do it for you".....

I have not used up my changes up as I changed it to region 2 and left it there.

Anyway, I changed some settings which now I don't remember which on actually made the different. :-O But, I'm now able to watch movies regardless of region! Before it used to open the DVD as soon as I put it in. Now, it doesn't. So I open VLC then from there choose "open" then point to the DVD! :D Yeah!

We were totally inspired to have a dezoned home so we looked up how to dezone the Samsung home cinema and that's not done too! Yeah! Movie night?

After giving up on getting a technician from a local Mac store I called the MacDaddy, and could not be happier.

I have four MacBooks of different ages, all four running different versions of OSX and badly neglected. The MacDaddy (Josh) got them updated and “talking” to each other - never knew they could do that.

He’s a patient and knowledgeable instructor - a godsend to a cybermoron like myself.

Just let me echo the praise for MacDaddy, who came over on Friday and in 3 hours had both of my machines fixed and happy, and speaking to each other. When he got home, he sent me a detailed email with a list of things I need to buy and where to get them cheapest--usually on Amazon.

He's a great guy who knows his stuff. Highly recommended.

Hello folks,

Just a note to say how pleased I am with Josh "MacDaddy's" work on my MacBook Pro. He accomplished a lot of work in a very short time, for a very reasonable price and answered all my technical questions in a way that I could understand. He also answered my questions via email in detail, giving me step by step directions to solve problems. My computer is running much faster and better. I highly recommend Josh if you need to have work done on your Mac.

Back