Macri appeals to voters at massive rally

If Macri wins it won't be because of "angry voters" but because of behind-the-scenes shenanigans of Putin and his Trump puppet.

You mean ad hominen?

Argentina has been so isolated for the last 70 years, that it does not influcence wtf Trump wants. Wait and see.

ad feminam

So far you have labeled people negatively by the colour of their skin, their age, their gender and their career. You openly advertise your a woman yet seek to be gender neutral. I'm sure there will be more anecdotal evidence in your posting tomorrow ad nauseam.

So far you have labeled people negatively by the colour of their skin, their age, their gender and their career. You openly advertise your a woman yet seek to be gender neutral. I'm sure there will be more anecdotal evidence in your posting tomorrow ad nauseam.

That is typical of people of her ilk. They are bigots to the highest degree. They claim they are not bigots and are anti-sexist, anti-racist, etc, in order to distract attention from their own bigotry. It is all projection. They see the world through the lense of "my group" and "others". That is why they believe everyone else does too because that is the inner-dialogue they have in their own mind. The truth is the average person is not a racist or a sexist. However, many of the "activists" in those areas are exactly that.

Back