Macri Failed But It Wasn’t All for Naught

MilHojas

Registered

The economic results were unquestionably bad, and they explain why Macri lost his bid for reelection. But it is still worth pointing out Argentina did make substantial progress during these years.

right wing apologist says- well, it was "virtuous" to borrow in dollars to pump up the economy in the short term, and then be surprised when the bills came due. He seems to be saying- no one could have seen that coming.

Good stuff in there lest we forget Ks hard work at things like trying to control the press, twisting financial data to suit her own purposes, limiting imports which resulted in hard-working people losing their businesses. I saw that one personally and it was not a pretty sight a friend lost everything in a matter of months.

Buying the votes of the poor with a few hundred pesos and a box of food. I saw that up close and personal one day as well. I at first did not understand what the deal was, I found out later.

Truckloads of free or highly discounted food products rolling into the poor neighborhoods' hoods before the elections. ALL OF WHICH STOPPED HAPPENING after the election.

So many ungodly inhumane shameless acts of manipulation, deception, and corruption.

And I am not getting into all stolen cash! Bribery and more...

Oh how did make so much money. I am a lawyer too k would say! Lie!

Do not let your memories fade and history will not repeat for you personally. As far as the rest of the population goes it seems they have difficulty maintaining the memories.

Last edited:
Good stuff in there lest we forget Ks hard work at things like trying to control the press, twisting financial data to suit her own purposes, limiting imports which resulted in hard-working people losing their businesses. I saw that one personally and it was not a pretty sight a friend lost everything in a matter of months.

Buying the votes of the poor with a few hundred pesos and a box of food. I saw that up close and personal one day as well. I at first did not understand what the deal was, I found out later.

Truckloads of free or highly discounted food products rolling into the poor neighborhoods' hoods before the elections. ALL OF WHICH STOPPED HAPPENING after the election.

So many ungodly inhumane shameless acts of manipulation, deception, and corruption.

And I am not getting into all stolen cash! Bribery and more...

Oh how did make so much money. I am a lawyer too k would say! Lie!

Do not let your memories fade and history will not repeat for you personally. As far as the rest of the population goes it seems they have difficulty maintaining the memories.

Argentines seem to have a form of political Alzheimers.

Back