Macri On 60 Minutes.

Bad information!
Syngirl's post should be pinned on the front door of this place for all posterity.
A classic.

Macri went to Wharton, though I can`t tell you if it was just a diploma programme or a full degree. Prat Gay I think went to Yale, but he also worked in the USA and was with JP Morgan (or Morgan Stanley, not sure when he was there) for years.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4seubKdRs4[/media]

Macri went to Wharton, though I can`t tell you if it was just a diploma programme or a full degree. Prat Gay I think went to Yale, but he also worked in the USA and was with JP Morgan (or Morgan Stanley, not sure when he was there) for years.

Anyway the fact of the matter is Macri`s government has many who speak at least some english and many who did their degrees abroad. Cristina had a bunch of people who barely finished high school, others who lied about their degrees, most who were total mafiosos and none of whom had much of a command of a foreign language, let alone english (although Scioli claims he can speak 4 languages -- Spanish apparently isn`t one of them, every time he speaks he can`t seem to string together a single coherent sentence).

Remember what Cristina said: "Un país no es lo mismo que una empresa."

Why should you need a high school degree -- or for that matter, even go to school at all -- to work in the government?

In the case of the Kirchners' money, they didn't even have to know how to count. They just threw the bags on the scale. You won't learn that in any high school or college, let me tell you.

It's a good thing, too, that school isn't important, because the school absentee rate has steadily risen these past 12 years along with the number of ni-nis (children between the ages of 16-24 that neither work nor go to school), which now is well over a million.

And those that have been going to school -- at least in the province of Buenos Aires during the past few years -- have not been getting a full year of education, due to yearly extended teacher strikes.

But maybe they'll all be inspired by r2d2's youtube video and become the Bill Gates's, the Larry Ellisons, the Steve Jobs's and the Michael Dells of Argentina.

That's likely, don't you think?

Not good news..... So did tRump go to Wharton.

Back