Macri On Cnn With Video

I have this thing called my gut instinct it has served me very well over the years. Macri settles pretty well in my gut. Right now he is selling Argentina to rest the world which means he has to do a little dancing, moving and shaking so to say. I think given what we have seen to date and this video he is at the very least making some of the moves he needs to make.

I have to say.. First he sold it to Argentina successfully which is a huge achievement in and of itself. I am not going to it past him to sell it the rest of world yet. He just might be entirely capable of that as well.

In contrast K made my stomach churn she was an obvious con job with ulterior motives so easy to identify that even me a gringo could pick up her twisted vibes a million miles away.

...It started with the sale of the presidential plane, the announcement that he would be using regular public hospitals (with caveats)...

Finally, the deal with the vulture funds seems to me to indicate that what he wants is not deep structural reforms in Argentina, but to simply gain access to the world's credit markets in order to replace the existing printing/inflation model of dealing with government deficits with the borrow abroad model of dealing with government deficits....

OR...he wants to save the country from spending unnecessarily (and isn't that planes - plural?); wants to patch up the business problems, so legitimate business people will once again have an interest in investing in Argentina - not to mention making it easier for Argentine business people to sell their wares on the world market, thereby bringing more much-needed dollars into Argentina...

FYI All:
The 1st editorial in today's Nacion (Feb.9) deals with the proposed new law against narco trafficing and the shooting down of unidentified aircraft which refuse to identify themselves even after being contacted and surrounded by Argentine Air Force planes.ITthis is the upshot.
Apparently there are 9 countries in the Americas which already have enacted this law.However,they are not named.
It points out that this law can not be enacted until Argentina's frontier radar system is operating correctly 24 hours a day like BRAZIL'S,for example.
Unfortunately,I am not computer literate enough to reproduce this editorial here.Perhaps another member might help out with this.

Back