Macys international online

I ordered a a big 120# BBQ grill a couple years back with SkyBox which also pre-charges for all duties and taxes. They delivered to my door no problems, did not have to pay anything extra. Although the markup with shipping and everything was HUGE.

Anyways, I haven't tried Macy's, but I'll likely place an order soon for a few things. I will post here about it if I do.

I've ordered books from Amazon, never got them.

I receive packages all the time from USPS (United States Postal Service), my parents send them. Only once the package came to my house, all the other times I had to go to Retiro and wait for hours to get my package, but I must say, I ALWAYS receive the packages and never paid anything at customs. I'm just a lucky girl!!!

If you pay the extra for faster shipping from Amazon they will get here. If you don't, they will get here -- just takes them about 4-6 MONTHS instead of weeks...

Or you can just download them from Amazon onto your tablet in a couple seconds from anywhere in the world. I'm sure some trees would be grateful. And just think of all the CO2 emissions you wouldn't use. ;)

syngirl said:
If you pay the extra for faster shipping from Amazon they will get here. If you don't, they will get here -- just takes them about 4-6 MONTHS instead of weeks...

Back